- Which cabinet manufacturers does ADC offer?
We carry several lines of high quality all wood cabinets that are custom made in America. Each manufacturer produces a large array of quality cabinet products and options that allows us to create any design to fit your needs and your budget.
- Aristokraft Cabinetry
- Executive Cabinetry
- Access to virtually any line through our buyers group.
- What type of warranty is available from the manufacturers?
Most manufacturers provide a Limited Five Year Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Warranty for their products that we carry in our showroom. Please inquire with your sales member about specific warranties.
- Do all cabinets come pre-finished, or are there unfinished cabinets available?
Unfinished or raw cabinetry is available. This is a good option for custom paint colors applied on site.
- Can I get a color sample?
Standard paint, glaze and stain color chips are available to view in showroom. Custom colors can be made and samples will be provided for customer approval/sign off.
- What are “all plywood, no particle board” cabinets?
APC: All plywood construction of cabinet boxes.
This construction method is superior in moisture resistance and is all we sell. The traverse lamination of plywood insures the structure of cabinet boxes will greatly reduce expantion and contraction issues you would have with other construction methods.
- What are “soft close” doors and drawers?
High quality hardware makes a difference! ‘Soft close” refers to a system of hinges drawer tracks that assist in closing gently and avoid slammer of doors & drawers.
- Do you offer glass inserts for cabinet doors?
Yes! Some lines sell with glass, others sell ready for custom glass to be cut and installed by your local glass company.
- Are crown moldings and toe kicks included in the cabinet package?
Your designer will calculate and include these pieces as needed.
- How do I make an appointment for help designing my kitchen or bathroom?
Reach out to us! You can send us email, call us or stop in.
- Are there any fees associated with your design service?
Depending on the scope a basic design deposit is required. This amount is applied to any order placed and even if you don’t order with us you own your design for future use.
- How long before my cabinets arrive after I place an order?
Depending on several factors a standard lead time is 4-6 weeks from date of order.
- Can I install my cabinets myself, or will you recommend an installer who can do the job?
We highly recommend using a qualified, insured carpenter. Referrals available upon request.